Reading is fun.
“The Big Read reckons that the average adult has only read 6 of the top 100 books they’ve printed.”
- Look at the list and bold those you have read.
- Italicize those you intend to read.
- Underline the books you LOVE.
- Strikethrough any books you started, but won’t finish because they just weren’t working out. It’s not you, really. It’s me.
1. Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
2. The Lord of the Rings – JRR Tolkien
3. Jane Eyre – Charlotte Bronte
4. Harry Potter series – JK Rowling
5. To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
» Read the rest of this entry …